Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not have to pay anything for the connection with Red Bolt Broadband. There are no contracts, and you do not have to accept service.
This is subject to change at the end of the contracted term between Red Bolt Broadband and the Pueblo of Zuni.
Yes, even if you run a business out of your home, you can still connect to Red Bolt Broadband's service under the Pueblo of Zuni's contract.
If you are unable to be home for your installation, please try to make arrangements for someone over the age of 18 to be there so that we can do the in-home installation. We will not be able to do after-hours installations or installations where an adult is not present.
- All residential services and agreements are with the Pueblo of Zuni, not individual households.
- There are no risks or obligations to connect service for you.
- You are not required to receive Red Bolt Broadband service and can decline services if you so choose.
- This is solely a free service to the residents of Zuni provided by the Tribal Government for three years.
Once contractors have finished the initial outside installation, they will notify the Red Bolt Broadband home office so we can call and schedule the in-home installation.
We will then call the customer and schedule the in-home installation.
*Disclaimer*- We will automatically schedule your location if we need updated information. If nobody is home, we will push your location to the bottom of the list.
To update your contact information, click here.
On the day of your installation, a fiber technician will arrive at your home to install the Red Bolt Broadband service. Please ensure the following:
- Someone 18 or older is at the residence. *Red Bolt technicians will not install service if an adult is not present.
- Have a good idea of where you want the service installed in your home. The technician will do their best to put the router and service where you want it.
- Download the Command IQ app from the link below to control the router once installed.
Current Installation Areas
To find out if we are installing in your area, click here.
If we are installing in your area and still need to schedule your installation, please call us at 505.658.2487 A.S.A.P.
Steps to Installation
Construction of the main fiber lines and drops to each house.
Customer Service will call to schedule in-home installation.
Installation takes place and you're connected